Our company CPP Consulting SARL is dedicated to bringing top quality advice and service, to private individuals and to corporate clients, in all fields of patrimonial protection, risk cover and pension planning.
CPP Consulting is a limited liability company under Swiss law, registered in Geneva commercial register under no. CHE—360-997-061, and with the regulatory authority for financial advisors, FINMA, under number 32513.
The company can undertake all measures necessary to fulfil the terms of business agreed with our client.
The fields of advice in which you can mandate CPP Consulting are, among others:
- An analysis of your state, professional and private insurance cover
- A complete retirement planning analysis
- Advice to pension funds and their members
- Organizing and managing employee occupational benefits programs
- Optimisation of a vested benefit solution
- Repurchasing lacking contribution years in the second pillar (buybacks)
- Advice and assistance in obtaining a mortgage, or in the sales or acquisition of real estate
- Advice on tax issues, inheritance, matrimonial and family legislation issues
- Assistance in administrative tasks in setting up companies
- Assisting in AVS, Tax at source etc.
- Putting in place our recommendations
In special or complex situations, CPP Consulting may call on the services of external specialists (for example, lawyer, notary or tax expert). In such cases CPP Consulting will recommend one of its partners and will supply an indicative cost for the service.
You have access to independent and impartial advice, of top quality, and decide yourself the field and scope of the mandate you give us. You are free to implement our recommendations with us, or to use your personal advisors.
You will benefit from a personal follow-up during and after the advisory process and implementation of the recommended solutions. CPP Consulting will contact you regularly to ensure that the solutions are constantly in adequation with your personal situation. We would appreciate that you keep us regularly informed of any change of circumstances that would require an update of our evaluation. Our recommendations are generally documented, so that you can refer to them when necessary.
CPP Consulting does no cash transactions, does not collect premiums, does no asset management, and no financial transactions on the client’s behalf.
CPP Consulting guarantees the respect of laws and rulings on confidential treatment of personal information and will in no case divulge any such information to third parties except when necessary to implement a solution, and with the client’s prior approval.
To guarantee our independence and impartiality, CPP Consulting works on a fee basis, communicated separately on request. In certain cases, CPP Consulting receives payment by providers, which are taken in to account in our fees. In certain situations, this can result in total compensation of our fees. Our fees are communicated before the signature of a terms of business agreement.
CPP Consulting in Patrimonial Protection SARL maintains terms of business with, among others:
- AXA Vie SA
- Swiss Life
- Mobilière Suisse
- Zurich Assurances
- AIG International
Vested benefit and LPP institutions
- Elite : Fondation de prévoyance, Fondation de libre-passage
- Pens Expert: Fondations Pens Free, Independent, Pens Flex, Pens 3A
- Liberty Foundation : Fondation de Prévoyance, Libre-passage et 3A
- Opsion : Open Pension Fondation de prévoyance
- Copré : Fondation de prévoyance
- Pictet : Fondation de libre-passage et 3A
- Safra Sarasin : Fondation de libre-passage et 3A
- Credit Suisse : Fondation de libre-passage
- Retraites Populaires Vaudoises : Fondation de libre -passage, prévoyance et 3A
- Rentes Genevoises : Fondation de libre passage et 3A
Banks and mortgage providers
- Notenstein La Roche, banque privée
- Credit Suisse
- Credit Agricole Next Bank SA
- Swiss Life
- Axa Vie
- Pens Expert